Click here to download the application...
Suffolk County District 11 still has some cars to give away...know a veteran who can use one?
Contact Infromation and Submission:
Dennis Sullivan, Recycled Car Chairman
Joseph VanEmmerik, Assistant
Veterans of Foreign Wars of the U.S.
* Fill out the Application
* Have a valid driver's license - send color copy
* Have a clean driving record - obtain a transcript of driving record from the Motor
* Be able to insure and maintain the vehicle
* Not currently owning a good working vehicle
* One Year Income Tax showing income of $30,000 or less
* Your story , what this car will mean to you
**** All above information must be submitted with application****
Recipient's Legal Obligations and Liabilities
* Title transfer fees
* Paying the sales tax as calculated by your state. Check with your local Department
of Motor Vehicles for tax exemptions. Some states have provisions for vehicles
given/received as a gift.
* Insurance Coverage
***Please remember that the recipient is legally required to obtain and continue insurance coverage. ***